First thing first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA! HAPPY HAPPY 21st!

I think/hope we had fun on Monday! Kushinbo rocks big. Especially during the chionging promotion part. I only managed to reach one on time. (only because i was passing by)

Okay i understand most/some of you dont get a shit i'm talking about here because you've all never heard/been there right? So, i shall stop here.

And omg i realised, i've been using alot of / / / / /.

By now, i think you guys already know i ALWAYS sidetrack without fail.
So, sidetrack. Jarrod's bathroom has this sign that goes something like this,

'Our AIM is to keep the toilet clean. For guys, Stand closer- it's shorter than you think. For girls, Please remain seated throughout the whole performance.'

~

Pretty much wasted my day today. Woken up by the sly sly fox Jarrod. (inside joke, it's suppose to be insulting) So, i didnt have much sleep thanks to him. My eyebags are seriously disturbing.

Watched Wimbledon at night.

You're gonna get bored if you dont watch tennis. Haiya, awhile only lah just read.

The match between Venus Williams and Tamarine Tanasugarn. Annoyingly took 2 HOURS! I simply dozed off.

Then, it was China's Zheng Jie against Czech's Nicole Vaidisova. I used to have difficulty pronouncing Czech. I thought it was like zach or sack.

Super exciting. Cause Asia mah. And she's damn pro. A chilli padi. Small and hot. Sent her opponent hot on heels i tell you.

End. HAHA i also not hardcore tennis so nothing much to talk about.

For more, go wimbledon.org

Second sidetrack. (must keep count, i think that's what all bimbos do, count and lose count)

Fee and i were talking. I forgot about what. And then i said i had a senior that died of heart attack not too long ago. He played the piccolo. And he replied, 'eh.. what game is that?'

Not funny? I found it amusing.

Just a few minutes ago, i was distracted. My lips peeling leh. Like snake. Okay not that gross. Medium gross. Peel abit. Medium~

I'm typing out whatever that comes to my mind now.

NAILS.

Pink whales.

Blonde hair dyes.

Something's wrong with my brain.

Hi.

AH the great outdoors!

Stop.

I said stop.

PICTURES!


The prettiest girl that night. Happy birthday Jenna.


Oh wait she was the only girl.


Haiya she's still prettiest there lah. Now stop looking at her and look at the food! And that was barely HALF of what we ate lor. No kick~ HAHAHAHA.


Jenna and Timothy See. He's my primary school friend. Havent met him since then. We think he's anorexic now.


You think these looks good? Wait till you see the person eating it.


Shit you guys saw that coming didnt you? Damn!


Failed twit.


Gives up on twit and smile.


Her heels that night were fucking her feet. (i dont know why i chose this picture for this caption)


Hi i'm 21 and i have a green watermelon.


Nepal's wood cutter vs Singapore's aunty.


The light nice hor.


I have a big head. She has a big, er, heart. (i dunno why, but that just came out so.. okay lor)


Twinnys! Or is it Twinnies! (whatever)


I like this picture. KUSHINBO rocks! (free flow of snow crabs, BUT it's damn tiring peeling them knocking their shells out, i was cursing and swearing at those fucking tough claws)


The place looks so nice.


I took this photo! Me me me! Waves! Oh and by the way, the caption for this photo is, 'Hi i'm jarrod from nepal and i'm gonna go chop some trees now!'


Cut cake with Timothy.


With Jarrod.


With Jiawei! (:

No group photos. Cause the waiter sucks balls please. I guess Jarrod's SLR's too professional for him eh?

I'm thinking if there's anything i wanna add.

Yes. Recently, i'm hooked onto Facebook's HEROES ABILITIES. HAHA.

Paris Hilton's full name is, Paris WHITNEY Hilton. When i tell people, i keep saying, Paris Whitney Houston.

Oh and i think her new album's coming out some time this year. Cant wait. I wanna see her do blonde and slutty things. (looks up to her like some sexy goddess, that's hot)

Blog song's by Akafellas. Everything you hear is created by their voice, including the drum set etc etc.

Oh and i wanna kidnap Ignatius' dog.

It's late! And i wanna sleep. So i shall end this post here. Come back to my blog soon. I'm gonna put up details for my birthday celebration soon. All/most/some/few/none (HAHA) of my friends are invited. As you can see, i havent decide. 21st birthday leh. I'm nervous. (flicks hair and walks away confidently)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog